Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jon reviews Pirates Booty Snacks

Hello again, this is Jon (Leianna's husband). This time I am reviewing Pirate's Booty Puffed Rice and Corn snacks. I like potato chips so this seemed to me to be a good thing. Leianna gave me choices of all different kinds of flavors like veggie, onion, and BBQ. I definitely wanted the BBQ flavor so I offered to do a review on that.

The snacks had the texture of a cheeto, which was good, I am guessing that they did that to make the snacks less heavy and more healthy. The taste was very good too. Sometimes when you get a healthy snack the flavor is awful, but they seemed to get the flavor right. It tasted like a regular Lays BBQ chip.

My overall grade for this one is an A-. The minus is in there only because there package did not have enough snacks. What is your favorite chip flavor or combination?

4 comments:

lynn said...

i love pirate's booty! i just love saying the word "booty."

brandi said...

I didn't know they made different flavors!

Thanks for the review - I like hearing what you think about them.

I love honey bbq and salt & pepper chips the best.

homecookedem said...

I've never tried pirate's booty before, but you have me interested. Great review Jon! So glad you're involved in Leianna's blog because then I get to show my husband that "all the other hubby's are doin' it!" hehe! :) Keep 'em comin'!!

Erica said...

Love pirates booty! SOooooo delicious. Another fabulous review.