Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Packages Galore

Good Afternoon ladies! I've had a lot of great things happen since the last post including some positive energy and a new focus.
My job went from part-time to full-time which means buying a house sooner. I also got a really big check from all my unused vacation at my old job in Minneapolis:)
And I got 2 awesome food packages in the mail!

I'm starting here with last night dinner I made @ 9pm, oats in a jar. Thanks to a wonderful empty jar and some pineapple I hada great after work dinner!



Then my hubby showed me this cool package I got from Pirate's Booty.


Look at all those bags of chips, so excited to try some. Come back tomorrow am for a hubby's review of the BBQ kind!




Breakfast this morning was a Flat-out wrap:


And a 1/2 of a banana:
And some Cashew Butter, a great recommendation from VeggieGirl. I loved it so much. Different from regular PB or AB, but more real!


And lunch was some lettuce with a little cheddar and some taco dressing, which I only used a little because it was strong, but still very good!
And after lunch I got a great package from Rachel who agreed to do a switchy of Peanut Butter. I'm so grateful to her and her blessing of a note, truly made my day! Thanks Rachel so much! Hope you like yours too.

Off to work and then 2 days off again!
Have you ever done a blogging switch of products?

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for Futters!! :)

Missy said...

Your pineapple oats in a jar look great! I've done a switch but it was a surprise switch. I sent one person something and another girl sent me something else! So fun!

homecookedem said...

I've never put pineapple in my oats before... it sounds so yummy!! :)

Paige@ Running Around Normal said...

Pineapple oats?! Wow, I've never heard of that combination. Sounds good though!

Nutritious is Delicious said...

yum yum! Great foodie action going on!! LOVE LOVE LOVE pirates booty! :D

Anonymous said...

haha, I see your generosity has been repaid! ;-) I'm so excited for your salsa! I can't thank you and your parents enough.
And I love the packaging of Pirate's booty, very appropriate! :D

Angharad (Eating for England) said...

Fun! I have been meaning to try and get hold of some Futters but I haven't seen it anywhere in these parts so I think I need to go online...
Those chips always sound good - looking forward to your reviews!

brandi said...

fun swap! I just did my first one with Steph from CookinFanatic - it was fun!