Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Busy day and I have 2 seconds to post this....

So I woke up this morning at 5am to be a lime service to my hubby one last time. He works in the north suburbs and I work in the south suburbs so we needed enough time so I wouldn't hit major traffic. I had a really quick breakfast muffin this morning. I forgot about these in my freezer from Trader Joe's. Carrot Ginger Oat bran!!! YUM!!
I then worked from 7-2:30, it was really slow. After that I went to a coworkers house in Minneapolis and we decided to try and run again. (We were supposed to go last Friday but it was raining) He lives right by Lake Nokomis and we ran a smooth 3 miles probably. It was my only time to fit in a workout today so I'm glad I went and it wasn't too hot.
I then rushed home took a shower and am posting now quick and then I have to run out the door, pick up the hubby, drive to the east suburbs to pick up my mom at Fleet Farm and then finally go get our car!
My hubby will then go to a church meeting with our new car and I will drive my mom home and eat a soba noodle stir fry dinner (picture below) YUMMY!
I might stay at my parents for a while and my mom might convince me to teach her water aerobics class. Pictures will come if I do because it's a fun group of ladies that talk and exercise in the water. My mom and I have been teaching it for 7-10 years??


Oh yeah and these are the zuchinni's from my church lady. Anyone have any good recipes? I was just going to grill them, but want to try something NEW!


Later tonight will come my ED story and a raspberry choclate chip cookie recipe:)
I'm off to sit in traffic, Yeah!
Leianna

No comments: