Thursday, July 23, 2009




It started out to be a great day today because I didn't have to work and got to sleep in until 7:30am!
Breakfast this morning was another Fage (LOVE IT) and a banana.
Then I did some more exericse tv videos. One was really intense with squats so my quads are hurting, but I love that feeling!
Hydrated all day with my Sigg and coconut water. The coconut water is okay and I just use it mainly as a hydration tool after a run. I went for an hour run around 1pm and it was about 85 degrees out, so kind of sucked but I do love the heat, just not the sun burn!

The hubby is at a church meeting tonight so I can have veggie burgers. He is a meat ONLY kind of guy. He would throw these away of I didn't hide them in our freezer:)

On a cool note I was walking around the town center today and they are putting in a new restaurant soon called Taj Indian Food. I've seen alot of Indian food eaters on blogs and never eaten Indian food so I'm excited and want to go on opening night!
Tomorrow I don't work until 2:30pm so I planned a running meet up with a coworker. He lives by Lake Nokomis in Minneapolis so I'm excited about that.
Also tonight before bed I'm attempting to make a oatmeat overnight breakfast cookie thing that I've been seeing on other blogs. I'm hoping this will change my mind on oats! Toppings will be more greek yogurt, strawberries and almond butter!!
Have a grest night,
Leianna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amy's California burgers...I've never tried the Texas ones but they look delicious! I'll have ot give them a try :)