Sunday, July 26, 2009

Work, Work, Work, work....





Thats all I see to do lately is work but I get a day off tomorrow to do Laudry! Finally:)

Breakfast was a quick last peanut butter puffins, pumpkin seeds, golden raisens, almond butter and an apple!

I love this simple combo, but I do miss the banana!



We then quick drove to church and it lasted a little londer than usual so didn't have anytime for anything in between work.




But I did grab this from Cub Foods produce section. It had romaine lettuce, meat, eggs and salad dressing!
Quick and healthy!





Dinner was at work and I also got a Dasani Black Cherry water. I love those waters!
Even though tomorrow is my day off, I have to do laundry, take my husban to and from work, buy a car and have dinner at a church couples home!
Be back early tomorrow morning for another yummy breakfast:)
Leianna

No comments: