Monday, July 20, 2009

Construction Season in MN




Breakfast this morning was another go at oatmeal with puffins, almond butter, strawberries and a piece of chcolate. As much as I want to like oatmeal I just can't! The taste is just off for me, but I tried.


I have to work this morning from 10-5:30. As seen in my title today I am so over the construction season we are having here in MN. Working in the south suburbs and living in the north suburbs is a pain!


Lunch I pictured this morning because it is a quick grapes and crackers. I don't get much time at work and we are only allowed to eat on break so it has to be quick!
I need to figure out how to move pictures around my post? Anyone know how, I'm still learning.
Be back later tonight for an IOWA dinner.
Leianna




2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm not sure about blogspot, but I can move mine in wordpress by drag/drop, or just put your cursor where you want your picture before you import it.

I feel the same way about applesauce and carrots! no matter how I try them, they're just not for me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that breakfast looks AMAZING! Chocolate and peanut butter!? What could be better?!

As far as moving pictures...you should just be able to drag them. Blogspot might be different but it works in Wordpress! The best thing to do though is to get a desktop blogging program. They are the BEST!