Monday, July 27, 2009

Leianna's Limo Service

I feel like a limo service this morning becuase I had to take my husband to work since we are running on one car for a day or two. Traffic sucked as usual, but I came back to refreshing breakfast. I wanted to use up my last apple so I dipped it in almond butter and complimented it with my FAVORITE lemon larabar!




I then we and conquered a quick 6 miles before it got to hot! There was a lot of construction and a new water tower going up so my run was filled with my face in my shirt because of smoke and nasty smells:( I won't go that route the rest of the summer!

I'm now going to strtch out with some pilates. My new favorite DVD. I especially love the abs portion.

I will be sipping on this great Dasani water all day! The lime one is good as well and they are on sale at Cub this week so I may stock up today!



When I came back from the laundry room someone wanted to help me with laundry. This is my one year old kitty, Lizzy. She is so full of energy and still has all her claws, so I don't mess with her when she wants her way!
I'll be back for some updates on our new car and dinner out!
Leianna

No comments: