Monday, July 27, 2009

Lunch? What Lunch?

So after doing about 10 loads of laundry, my hubby called and said to pick him up because it was time to go get our new car. I thought he was going to call at 5pm so I had to drop everything and go get him, then go to the bank and go get our car.
When we got there we were told it would be one more day so the State of Minnesota can inspect it!
By the time we were done there we went to my parents house for half hour and then to dinner at a church couple house. When we got there for dinner I was wondering why I was SOOOO hungary. And then I was trying to remember what I had for lunch: NOTHING! I was in such a hurry I totally forgot:(
I didn't take pictures of dinner b/c I didn't want our church couple friends to think I was weird because I haven't told anyone yet about this blog!

Tomorrow I think I'm going to do a special on my stuggles with my eating disorder which started in 2002 and continues today. Also I want to put up some wedding pictures because I love sharing them:)

Have a great night!

Leianna

2 comments:

Holly said...

i am looking forward to that post - good luck with the car, and have a wonderful tuesday dear!

Holly said...

that's me - holly (from the healthy everythingtarian) - i FINALLY found a way to post on your blog! woowoo!