Saturday, August 1, 2009

35W Bridge: 2 years!

Just thought I would do a little update and interesting blog today about the 35W bridge, because it was 2 years ago today in Minneapolis that it collapsed. I took some pictures below from my Blackberry while I was driving to work today. I drive on the bridge every morning and evening to work.


The new bridge is really cool, and innovative and at night or really early in the morning there is blue lighting coming from those 3 waves!
This new bridge has been up and working for a year now, but we still year about it and and the drama that followed it on the news from time to time. Lawsuits are still going, but us Minnesotan will never forget it!
Later for dinner, Leianna

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Whew, that's scary. Safe driving sweetheart :) hope you enjoyed your dinner!