Monday, August 3, 2009

Cleaning Machine

This morning started out great, didn't even hear my husband leave for work @ 6am, and I slept in until 7:30am!!! When I got up I had a quick keyl ime larabar, then ran 7 miles on the apartment treadmill.


After my shower I decided to start cleaning my apartment for our guests this week. My 2 brother-in-laws are coming up from Iowa for a golf outing my husband and my brother!
My clean bathroom, that I got on my hands and knees to clean:)


My bedroom all cleaned up with bed made!


And nothing on my dresser for once! (I always forget to rotate my picture, Sorry:(


And to round up the morning before some more deep cleaning, I madea green monster with:
  • frozen pineapple
  • frozen banana
  • frozen mango
  • Amazing grass berry superfood
  • almond milk
  • spinach
  • flaxseed

Yeaah for refueling!

Leianna




No comments: