Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Knee Trouble

Yes I'm a runner and yes I have knee issues. It started 3 months after I started running when I was 17, but that was because I was too thin and was running on cheerleading shoes (no support).
But today I still have issues on and off because of a go, go, go job that requires me to be on my feel 8 hours a day + running everyday. But today I sporting the ACE bandage because I wacked my knee really hard on the swing automatic door at work:( OUCH!
I ran about 5 miles and I was trying to keep track of it on my iPod, but it died have way through my run. So here is my mess of wires and my computer.
Here enters dinner, because we have a church congregational meeting tonight I had to plan something quick so I could eat and feed it to my husband in the car on the way!
It is a whole wheat Boboli crust with some wonderfiul sauce! I wish I had a food processor though so I could make my own crust, our family recipe is killer and I miss making my own crust! Other toppings include:
  • mozzarella cheese
  • leftover edamame from the shell
  • pepperoni
  • banana peppers



    Yummy, that is a great picture. I'm really trying to get more quality pictures, but my camera still is cutting it!

What is your favorite pizza topping? And do you make your own crust?


My favorite topping is the banana peppers for sure! And I NEED a food precessor to make my special crusts:)


3 comments:

Angharad said...

I can't run without my knees wrapped up like mummies these days :( so I feel ya pain! It sucks!
I rarely make my own pizza but my excuse is that the hubs works as a pizza chef part time so it really would be silly to....I love his pesto based veggie pizza. It's off the chains!

Anonymous said...

Where on your knees is it hurting? Just like an all-over feeling, or is it on the lateral side of your knee? That can be the key to what kind of issue it is...

Mmm pizza. I "make" my own, but I definitely don't make my own crust. No time. =/ I love making roasted veggie pizzas though!

p.s. are you a waitress too? Your job description sounds like mine...

Holly said...

oh knee problems are NO fun - i get them when my running shoes get old. holy moly, i had a bunch of good things to catch up on here.

your BAR STASH is AMAZING!!!! i wish that was mine. golfing looks like fun and avocados are def my fave green thang (spinach is a close runner up).

hope you have a wonderful humpday!

http://thehealthyeverythingtarian.wordpress.com