Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Foodbuzz!!

I'm now a foodbuzz featured publisher! After seeing this on most other blogs I was curious to see what it was and was surprised to find out what a great oppertunuty it was for me as a food blogger!
I still need to fine tune it all up on my blog but my husband is gone for 2 days on a golf trip so it will have to wait!

Breakfast this morning was a Pure bar: chcolate brownie. Kristin from www.iowagirleats.wordpresss.com is having a giveaway for these and when I saw one at Trader Joe's I just had to try it and it didn't disapoint!
I have to work from 11-6. Sucky shift:( But I'm loooking to Red Lobster with my best friend, roommate for 4 years and MOH! Since I've been married and none of my friends are married. I don't see them a lot, so when I get the chance to see them I soak it up! We have lots of catching up to do as well.

Hope to be back with pictures from Red Lobster tonight!

Leianna

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Whoo! Congrats on becoming a foodbuzz publisher. Enjoy all the perks and benefits.
Enjoy hanging out with your friends! It's weird how things change once you get married. I too don't get to see my friends as much.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Welcome! Did you know you can have a Foodbuzz blogger meet-up in your area and tab the bill to Foodbuzz? Haha, just one of the many perks!
And Red Lobster! I used to work there, tee hee.

Angharad said...

Yay for Foodbuzz!