Sunday, August 2, 2009

No Caffeine Day

So lets start with last night first. I went for an 8/9 mile run around 4pm. When I came home I asked my husband if he wanted to go out to eat. We havent't been out to eat in months. He was so excited he leaped out of the chair ready to go! We went to Red Lobster and I didn't take pictures because I don't feel comfortable doing it in public yet, but hope to get over that soon:)
I had coconut shrimp, which is what I get every time and it comes with fresh pineapple. My husband got lobster pizza, even though watching the cute live lobster when you walk in look so harmless. Even though my husband LOVES meat, he hates to see animals suffer. I didn't know that about him until last night:)



Breakfast this morning was oats, peanut butter puffins, banana, flaxseed, pumkin seeds and cashew butter! Totally yummy:)

We are off to church and then of course I work again 1:30-9pm. So late night tonight, but I don't work at all tomorrow and I think we need groceries. I love grocery shopping especially @ Trader Joes!
Leianna

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Awh, I love Trader Joes! I could send hours in that place. Hope work goes by fast for you!

Anonymous said...

Trader Joe's is my sweet haven too! I just went yesterday and came back many $$ lighter ;-)
Don't be uncomfortable taking pics in the public...only the COOL people do it, and you're cool!

Holly said...

ohhh i had lots to catch-up on! yay for dinner out, but a double yay yay for all that nummy nut butter. i haven't tried cashew yet, but it's on the list!

http://thehealthyeverythingtarian.wordpress.com