Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF

What a day it's been and it FRIDAY! Even though I don't get a weekend free I'm still excited it is the weekend! I knew it was going to be HOT when I left work so I stopped at Redbox for a movie. I wanted to get 17 Again, but they didn't have it so I got New in Town. It's about a Minnesota town, but I have to say they overdid the MN accent just a little and it made me sad how we are represented, but it was still a cute movie!
Idrank a lot of this:

In my beautiful Sigg! I also had some unmentionable Twizzlers, so addicting:)
When my hubby came home we went for a 5 mile walk and talked around the lake. He never exercises so I didn't think he would go that long and it was still really hot, but he endured!

This is my hubby's favorite cereal and it's on sale for $1.50 a box at Cub so I've already bought 8 boxes and might go back for 4 more tonight. He goes through this stuff like water!
Off to see a dinner, but light because the heat makes me not very hungry:(
What's your favorite heat related activity?


Mine is when we got to a waterpark, especially Wisconsin Dells! Best place ever:)


1 comment:

Erica said...

Always good to stock up when cereal is cheap! It can be SO expensive!

Hmmmm I just like the pool or the beach ;)