Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Questions Answered?

So I don't know how to respond to the comments made on my posts so I need to answer some of them now before I forget!
Question #1: How is my brother doing?
My brother says he feels okay now, but still weak. He is still working full and is going back to college soon full time and has a loaded schedule. I try to reiterate to my family and him that this is serious and rest is necessary. Hopefully energy comes back soon for him though!
Question # 2: Cashew larabar like?
Nope, just not my kind:( I like my key lime larabars!
Questions # 3: Kiwi with skin?
Absolutely not! I like my kiwis naked!
Anymore ?'s I didn't answer or more you want answered you can always e-mail me @ leianna.hellinga@gmail.com

After the last post I went for an 8 mile run, no Nike + iPod so just guessing!
I then knew the hubby wanter pizza again so I try and make him top it with healthier options like grape tomotoes, yellow peppers, squash and chicken. So instead of me having pizza, I just put all the toppings in a bowl, topped it with cheese and melted it in the microwave!


With some ranch dressing on top!

And this is my fuel for tackling the laundry/packing!
Stay tuned for tomorrows 2nd WEEDEND CHALLENGE and a day in my hometown of Cottage Grove, MN. My last day at home with my parents. This is something I will truly miss, so savoring the day tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never got that either. Kiwi with skin? Eew...don't like all that hairiness! It's like biting onto an unshaved leg!

I'm glad your bro is feeling a bit better. I pray that he will recover back his strength and energy and health 110%!!

Anonymous said...

Aww I like the cashew cookie flavor, it's one of my favorites!
Glad your brother is feeling better!