Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally!

I FINALLY gotto the end a peanut butter container to have some white choclate oats in a jar!
In was the tropical kind with
  • oatmeal
  • almond milk
  • pineapple juice
  • banana
  • pineapple
  • mandarin oranges
  • coconut
  • nuts
  • and of course peanut butter!

I'm realizing now I didn't get a picture of the actual stuff inside, oopps! I was too excited to eat it all up fast to blof it because I have to leave for work in 2 minutes!


Be back later for a run recap (which I have been forgetting to write on here) and a dinner on the fly!
Have you tried oats in a jar yet?

It's AMAZING!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I haven't tried this yet but I love the concept! This is one of the PB&Co flavors I have yet to try!! I love the dark chocolate and bees knees....not a huge fan of the mighty maple.

Anonymous said...

Oats in a jar are the best! I can't wait until I have an empty jar of the wcw.. I may have to use the tropical kind :)