Saturday, August 8, 2009

Apple to the Rescue!

On the way to work while it was downpourning like you wouldn't believe, I had a nectarine!
JUICY


I brought these cookies to a co-worker! He was begging for some and I thought since they were in the freezer I forgot I had them anyways, so out of sight out of mind! And he tried them on break and loved them! A couple people asked for the recipe:)
After work I came out to 86 and HUMID! Holy cow it was hot and sticky. I was going to run 7 miles, but only made it 5 because I was drenching in sweat the minutes I stepped out of the door!
After my shower I heated up my sweet potato for my recipe from this morning. I modified it a little but. Microwaved it, instead of over for convienence and not parsley because I didn't have any. But cashew butter made it as well!
It was amazing, definetely more of this in my future!

My husband and I then went to the Apple store so they could fix my iPod, but it was so bad the guy was stumped. So he pulled out a BRAND NEW ONE! Wow, customer service at it's finest. I didn't know they did this. I almost threw it away and bought a new one!



My new iPod that will make it's debut with my Nike shoes tomorrow, so I can get back to calculating miles and minutes per miles!
It's about to storm big here so I'm excited to watch the lightning show and for God to go bowling:)
Leianna


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Augh, I know... this humid weather is NOT fun! But loving the new ipod! Have fun with that thing. :)

Yummy sweet potato. Gotta love those!

xxoo
Heather

Anonymous said...

It's going to be brutal hot here tomorrow too.. (Ontario, Canada) horrible when it's so humid.. blah!

Awesome on the new Ipod though!! :)