Monday, August 17, 2009

Needs of greens and healthy fats

So after eating unnormal yesterday and having ice cream I needed some green in my life, so enter the ingrediants for guacamole!

The perfect avocado halfs!

And a little smushing with a fork and it was perfect for munching with a couple unposted chips:) I then put some mixed greens in a big bowl with guacomole dressing!



And some leftover edamame on top!


So for lunch I had a bed of greens, with green toppings and green dressing! That is a healthy lunch if I do say so myself!
I'm off to work for the night and the hubby has meeting every night this week:(
What is your favorite green item to eat?
Mine is definetely GUACOMOLE!



1 comment:

Angharad said...

I think mine has to be broccoli - LOVE IT. But avocado is a close second!