Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I love anything Peanut Butter!

I woke up a little late for work and since traffic kind of sucks around here lately, I knew I needed to move fast and get ready. I grabbed this on the way out the door. I used to eat these snickers marathon bars in college all the time so when I saw it at the store I got it to try it again. It's okay and not my favorite but gives you energy for my work day!
I walk probably 3-4 miles a day at work, always go, go, go. So I need stuff that stays with me!
Some day I want to put on a pedometer and see how many steps I take at work:)


OMG I saw this on some blogs lately and everytime I checked my store we never had it, until yesterday so I had to get it. It was kind of expensive but so worth it. I also got some Arnold sandwich thins and made me a quick sammie for lunch!
I want to run but it may turn into a walk because it's SO hot right now! We'll see and I'll be back later for a seafood type of dinner!


No comments: