Friday, August 21, 2009

Troble Uploading!




This isn't my picture and I'm really trying to upload some amazing pictures of Dutch things like wooden shoe and windmills, but my internet doesn't work because of in-laws network code and now I'm on their desktop and my blackberry won't unload!
I had a breakfast of champions: Marshmallow mateys! Not a lot of healthy options around here, and I want to go to the Store but it's also college move-in day around here, so life's hectic!

I did go to my interview and will know by this next week sometime if I got the job!

I then went for a 7 mile run @ a 8:30 pace around the golf course while my hubby and his grandpa were golfing! The only bad thing about running in Iowa is the WIND. Nothing around but corn to block anything!

We'll see what the afternoon and evening brings. I really, really hope to back with more pictures instead of boring old words!

What do you do when your camera isn't working? Recommendations for a new one?

No comments: