Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm down:(

With all this packing and moving across states, without family, I've been really down and stressed so tonight my husband tried to cheer me up with a trip to Whole Foods for some staple to hopefully last me until Thanksgiving. It defintely cheered me up and while I'm only trying to post once a day, I just had to share my LOVE of all my goodies!


  • LaCroix grapefruitBold
  • Clif waters in Orange and Lim-ade
  • Honest Teas in Lemon and Tropical Mate
  • 2 Blue Diamond Almond Butters
  • Zevia Diet Soda in Natural Twist
  • Pro Bars in Cran-Lemon Twister and Nutty Banana Boom
  • Justins Nut Butter Sample Packets
  • 2 Peanut Butter and Jelly Larabars
  • 2 Coconut Cream Pie Larabars
  • 3 Tropical Fruit Tart Larabars
  • 1 Choclate Orange Jocalat Larabar
  • 2 Clif Shot Bloks in Black Cherry

And of course one Chobiani Strawberry and Oikos Blueberry!
Can't wait to try these all soon and get out of this nasty funk!


2 comments:

lynn said...

what a sweet hubby! your loot is beaut! good luck moving!

Holly said...

woowoo - nothing like a good whole foods run to make you feel better. good luck with moving. i know it will be hard, but it will also be an exciting new adventure!

www.thehealthyeverythingtarian.com