Monday, August 10, 2009

5k Anticipation and Daily Devotion

This package came in the mail a week or two ago and I thought I would share it because I'm so excited for this 5K. I've ran this one 5 times in a row and this year it happens to be on my birthday! I couldn't think of a better way to start my 24th year! It's called the milk run and they have the funniest t-shirts ever! It takes you through the University of Minnesota - St. Paul Campus which houses a lot of Agriculture related things. At the end you get to run by some dairy buildings and inhale some wonderful manueur smells!

I ran a little tonight for de-stressing purposes and it cooled down to 75 degrees. And after I made a virgin cocktail of cherry limeade and diet sierra mist! It was refreshing after a fun run!

This morning I starting reading through Ephesians because I seen Polly was. So I decided to join with her because I neede some motivation like that in my faith journey and my devotional is older and becoming repetitive.
So my favorite way to de-stress is either running or reading the Bible!
What is your favorite way to de-stress?


No comments: