Friday, August 14, 2009

Puffins Addict here

I had my Cinnamon Puffins for breakfast again, and just because it's quick and on the way out the door I can pound them down! With Pacific Almond Milk and 3 Dried Apricots:)

It was really good of course and I've got exactly 10 minutes to get ready and head out the door before I get stuck in dead STOP traffic!
I'll be back after work for a light lunch and possibly a run again, although today it may havw to be inside because they are predicting 90's again and my head is still pounding for a coupe days ago!
WATER, WATER, WATER is what is on the agenda!

2 comments:

Holly said...

ahhh i had so much good stuff to catch up on! i never used to like seafood, but it is growing on me and the lobster ravioli sounds mighty good!

also, i need to find the pb&co peanut butters - where did you find yours?

hope you have a wonderful friday and wonderful weekend dear!

http://thehealthyeverythingtarian.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I like the idea of adding dried apricots! I'm a PB puffins addict and I haven't had them in SO long! I think I'll have to pick up a box!