Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Coach Surprise?

This morning started out with a craving for something I haven't had in a long time: a lemon poppyseed muffin.

These things are so huge and my eyes were bigger than my stomach so I only ate like half, the insides of course!
Then my mom came and picked me up for our annual shopping trip in Albertville, MN. We met my mother in law, grandmother and 2 aunts! There are a lot of shops and we started @ 10:30 and went to 4pm. I got some shorts from Under Armour and a shirt from Puma for my 5K tomorrow morning. (Don't mind the wet hair and yucky Blackberry picture) It will look better tomorrow in the sun!

I also got an Aeropostale shirt for me nad my husband, a polo from Gap for my husband and my mother in law bought me 2 pairs of Silver Jeans for my birthday, total sscore for me!

We then went to dinner but since my mom needed to leave quickly I just had cheesecake there FREE for my birthday, YUM!
My husband and my Dad were fishing all day at the Lake so when I came home he wasn't there so I decided to do a quick short and had a quick unpictured pear and some grape tomatoes! I did a couple miles on the treadmill because there was a good movie on Lifetime and it's cold here already. When I came back in my apartment my husband was home and when I went to go show him what I got him there was a surprise in my package bags: A COACH BAG WITH A CUTE WALLET INSIDE!


Do I have the best husband ever or what. I already have a coach purse and this is the perfect addition!
Tomorrow starts bright and early with my 5K and State Fair all day!
Do you have a Coach wallet or Purse?
The only way I could afford to buy my Coach purse was when Macy's went out of business by me and they were 50% off! Can't pass that up.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What awesome goodies you got! I love clothes shopping!

What kind of cheesecake did you have?