Saturday, August 8, 2009

A grand new day!

Woke up pretty early to my kitty scratching at the door because she was hungry! Oh well sleeping was never my thing anyway!
Breakfast was a favorite for me: key lime larabar and an over ripe banana!
It looks like rain again here, but on the tv they are saying 90 degrees! I work from 10-5pm, but I want to get in at least 6 miles today, hopefully outside!

I got Taste of Home magazine in the mail the other day and they have some really great recipes. So tonight for dinner I have a sweet potato to use up so I'm thinking something along these lines:

Sorry about the bad picture. Hoping to get a new camera soon. Walmart is 2 steps out of my apartment so I might be looking there later!
Leianna

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Ohhh! This chipotle sweet potatoes looks great. You will have to share the recipe with us and let us know how it goes.
Hope you find a nice camera today!

Anonymous said...

Chipotle sweet potatoes?? I'm a huge fan of sp but I love them with pb too much! Although I am obsessed with spicyness.. let us know how the recipe is!