Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CHALLENGE WEEKEND # 1 (In Iowa)

My AMAZING dinner was a recovery smoothie from my long treadmill run! In it was:
  • Almond milk
  • Spinach
  • Blueberries
  • Banana
  • Amazing Grass Berry flavored
  • Flaxseed

It was really good and gone within seconds:)

Here is the final product in my UWRF Recreation cup, very GREEN!
After I am attacking my laundry pile to bring with me to Iowa and use my mother-in-laws awesome washer and dryer! I'm thankful for that and not having to pay $1.75 per load:(

My first CHALLENGE this weekend will be to not bring my scale, which I bring everywhere I go on vacations usually. This will be really hard for me and I hope to not feel to anxious! I really want to get over this attachment to this scale, so this is the beginning!
I will be checking in in Iowa to tell you how I feel without knowing every second how much I weigh and I hope it's LIBERATING!
Any one else have a habit they would like to break?


3 comments:

Erica said...

mmm great smoothie. I need to give almond milk another try.

Anonymous said...

Great for you for not bringing your scale!

Erica said...

Of course you can put me on your blog roll :) You rock girlie ;)