Thursday, August 27, 2009

No picture morning

So camera is down and blackberry sucks at taking pictures, so I though I would just to a quick update and be back with pictures from the day later!
I'm at home doing laundry and thinking about all that I have to get done in the next week!
But first the weekend, which brings on WEEKEND CHALLENGE #2, which is going to be to relax and to enjoy this last weekend in Minneapolis. I have a really had time sometimes not thinking about running 24/7 and feeling guilty when I'm not perfect. So I'm going to try and let go!
My weekend includes:
  • Indian dinner with friends from Wisconsin
  • Annual girls shopping day @ Albertville Premium Outlets with my mom, my mother in law, my husbands grandma, 2 aunts and maybe a cousin! I look forward to this every year, especially the Coach outlet store, even though I already own 3 Coach purses, but I never pay full price!
  • Minnesota State Fair 5K. This is the first 5K I ever did 5 years ago and it is by far my favorite one ever!
  • Walk around and enjoy the Minnesota State Fair with my family! If you didn't already know this is the 2nd largest state fair in the country and I go every year if not twice a year! My mom also know lots of venders so we get a lot of free food, like Corn Roast corn, cheese curds, root beer, onion rings, and we used to get to go down the GIANT SLIDE for free too!
Two questions for you:
Do you collect things?
I collect purses and rocky horses!
What's your favorite thing about a State or County Fair? Yummy food and people watching!

Be back tonight with tour of my growing up and foods!

No comments: