Monday, August 17, 2009

Reward Systems

I came home from work kind of late because I did a little shopping for some essestials.
  • blueberries
  • bananas
  • canned pineapple
  • peanut butter puffins
  • dark chocolate peanut butter (not really essential, but LOVE it)
  • pizza stuff for hubby (crust, sauce and mozzarella)
  • ice cream
  • frozen veggies for stir-frys
  • avocado and tomoato for guacamole

When I got home I wanted something small and sweet so I had a teeny bowl of ice cream with nuts/seeds and a ring of pineapple! It was great and then I went to bed for a long nights sleep!

When I woke up this morning I wanted something quick and remembered I had this:
I love almost every kind of clif bar and this one didn't dissapoint! And the picture below is why I'm not allowed to buy any more bars for a while:


That will last me a good month. I also had a handful of blueberries, so refreshing.


I'm goingto catch up on some blog reading and prepare for Iowa posts, which I'm thinking about interviewing someone. I also have to enter my coke rewards for the week.
Does anyone else out there do coke rewards or any other reward system for free stuff?
Through coke rewards I've already gotten free running shoes and nike shorts and I'm almost up to another goal of points and I'm going to get a Nike skirt this time for FREE! I love things like this.


No comments: