Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going home!

This morning started the same: oatmeal, puffins, banana, pumpkin seeds and cashew butter!

I think tommorow I need to mix things up a bit. I'm getting boring!

As the title suggests I'm going home for the day to do laundry for free! And to run, walk, bike and exercise my little heart out! My hubby is gone until tonight and my day went to the cabin so my mom and I are both alone today! She sent me a facebook message this morning to call her if I wasn't working and when I did she asked me to come home and run errands/run all day!

Packed a light light as I needed to use this up before it goes bad. Sometimes I buy stuff like this and stuff it in the fridge and then forget its there! Any one else have that problem? I think next time I go grocery shopping I'm going to write down all my perishables on a list and post it on my fridge and cross off things when I eat them:)

It came with seasame sticks, cranberries and seasame orange ginger! I love any thing asian flavored. Stir-frys, fried rice, gyozas, eggrolls, korean bbq or stemed buns.
My dad lived in Japan when he was in the Navy and learned how to cook from an expert there so we have some amazing reipes in which I hope to start showing you guys soon!
I'll be back later with pictures from all the fun had today!
Leianna


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm! That salad mix looks awesome! And how cool that your dad lived in Japan!! Can't wait to see some of the recipes :)

Ruth said...

WOW! Way to start off your day with an amazing breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so are you gonna be sharing some Japanese recipes? YAY!