Monday, August 10, 2009

After Running High

I woke up @ 6:30am this morning all ready to tackle a quick but fun run! I ate a quick 1/2 bun cashew butter and 8 oz of grapefruit juice! I don't love grapefruit juice, but before a morning run, it definetely gets me going.


I was totally expecting cold MN weather this morning but it was pretty warm! And my iPod made a triumphant return. The stats are :
  • 7K
  • 40:31 minutes
  • 10:31 pace
  • It was slower pace thatn usual, but I was enjoying for sure. I have 2 5K's coming up so I need to start getting more serious if I want to improve my 24 minute time!

This is my self-portrait after my run. I love my under armour, I think I have one in every color:)



Lunch today was packed quick and is simple for matters of only getting a 15 minute break to scarf it down. I'll only eat a cup or so of that cottage cheese, a ripe nectarine and a jamfraka bar!


I may or may not stop at Caribou Coffee for an iced mocha this morning!
Leianna



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my Under Armour stuff too! It rocks :) How do you like those JamFrakas? I have yet to try one but I'm really curious!