Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm REAL!

I first off want to say this morning that I'm 100% REAL. I felt weird telling people on here that I am attached to a scale, but then realized if I don't do it on here it will be my secret forever and never get better. This is all new for me, talking about issues and letting other people know. So just to be clear I'm just being my REAL self! I love all the support too, it really helps me!

On to breakfast, just a bowl of whatever was left in my kitched before I leave tonight:
  • banana
  • cinnamon puffins
  • nuts/seeds
  • AND Dark Chocolate Dreams!

As always, yummy, yummy!

I'm also in need of some marketing tips for this blog?
I just realized I should have asked people if I could add them to my blogroll, sorry. And want to reach out and meet others!
ANYONE FOR SOME MARKETING: 101 TIPS?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg that bowl looks awesome, I love it!
Good for you for being REAL--nobody is here to judge!

Angharad said...

The tornado was crazy wasn't it?! Goodness me.
It's for sure hard admitting personal stuff on blogs - putting yourself out there is scary! Props to you lady!

Tra said...

yay cinnamon puffins! hmm. mms?

Angharad said...

P.S. Did you ever make it to the Wedge?!