Monday, August 31, 2009

Records, Packing and Moving oh my!

Starting off my Monday morning with a CHALLENGE #2 WEEKEND update. The challenge this weekend was to relax and enjoy this last weekend in Minneapolis with my family! I sure did that with dinner Friday night, Shopping all day Saturday and going to the Fair all day yesterday!

Today is a packing day for me, so I started packing and stopped to read some blogs this morning and the new Health magazine, which I love behind Shape and Fitness! I also had a key lime larabar!



This is my apartment in the middle of the mess, such a disaster!

Taking down all my pictures and packing books!


My snack today was trail mix in a peanut butter jar!

  • walnuts
  • apricots
  • mini peanut butter cups
  • golden raisins
  • pumpkin seeds

    I'm now trying to obtain my shot records and they might have lost them, pack more and keep the stress sown, which has become harder and harder!

How do you manage your stress?

No comments: