Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's not raining, it's POURING in this household!

Enter dinner: grocery store pizza and I'll explain later why dinner was quick and not so normal!


WOW, what a day it's been!

When I went home I took a couple of pictures but was busy so I only got one of my parents backyard. They live on a park with a little pond! And in the corner of the picture you can see the hot tub: I miss living here for that reason. MN winters = hot tub fun with snow!



And this is one of my parents cats: Gobbie. My husband calls him big head:)

Well like I posted a week ago we bought a new vehicle: a 2002 Buick Rendevous.
Back story about our vehicles: We've been married for 2 years and have had 5 vehicles!!!
The first one had the brakes go out on the way to our rehearsal for the wedding. My husbands first vehicle, a 2000 Ford Ranger was going on its last leg this past December so we sold it! Then enters my husbands play car: a 1990 ish Geo Tracker! Wow that car was a piece of work and more money than a new one! The only stable car is my 2007 Dodge Caliber (knock on wood).
So back to the Rendevous that my hussband took up north MN for a golf tournament. They came home tonight and the hood was up and my husband was on the phone:( The battery was burning/fizzling and it smelt really, really bad!
He's working on it right now with my brother before it gets dark!
To top it all off if things don't go well for us with interviews in Iowa we will have to place to live except my parents basement:(
I know everything happens for a reason and lately I've been struggling with letting go of control and letting God take the burden, but it hard for me not to worry 24/7!
Anyways it's still a beautiful day and I spent it with my mom walking and running in the sun!
Those are the memories I hope will last forever, not the negative:)
Leianna








No comments: