Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So much to do, so little time!

So after work this afternoon and telling everyone I was leaving the company, I needed a run!
I went for a 7 mile run in the heat! Before that I had this:

Kiwi still without the skin, I just can't do the skin! And a Casew cookie larabar!
Along with my nut/everything in a bag trail mix! I then showered, watch 17 Again, and then made a to-do list:
  • Post Office to foward mail (I don't even know where one is around here:)
  • Cancel Comcast
  • Cancel Quest
  • New quote on Car Insurance for small town, very different from living in the city!
  • Xcel
  • Cancel T-Mobile
  • Change Banks
  • New license and license plates
  • Get some bubble wrap and packing peanuts for my china, crystal and other breakables
  • Start packing
  • Get a blog giveaway together, it won't be until I move to Iowa but it will have my favorites and some new Dutchy Iowa stuff!

Dinner was a yellow mixture! I steamed some Yellow Pepper:


And Squash:


And mixed it in some Mango Couscous! It was fantastic, except the first thing the husband said was: "Where's the meat?"


I'm going to try and relax as much as I can before the hurricane comes and takes over my apartment (i.e. packing!)
How do you stay organized?

I make A LOT of lists, and have calenders, my blackberry and more lists!

5 comments:

Erica said...

How is your brother doing??? DId you mentioned this and I totally missed it?

Good luck with all your to dos! Having lists totally keeps me in check.

Great health tips! I also try to get a specific amount of water each day. Keeps me feeling good.

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I can't do kiwi with the skin either!

Unknown said...

ohhhh so much goodness to catch up on! love the iowa recap...glad to see everything seems good there, although it is sad you will be leaving MN.

those cupcakes look soooo good...i heart lavender. did you like the cashew cookie lara? not my fave, however i do agree i cannot eat kiwi with the skin on. tried it...did NOT like it.

have a good night :)

http://thehealthyeverythingtarian.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move! I just moved from Colorado to New Hampshire last month. It's stressful!

Anonymous said...

Good luck packing! I don't know how people eat the fuzzy skin of a kiwi - I work with a girl who eats it like an apple - gross!