Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cheesy Dinner

Dinner tonight was something I cooked up in my head as I looked around the kitchen for dinner ideas. It turned out pretty good too!
It started with some Thai-Lime Pilaf with coconut and lemongrass, plus some frozen veggies.
All microwaved up quick in a casserole dish and I later added some cheddar cheese to the top!

I then George Foremaned some chicken with sweet and sour glaze. It was kind of dry, but I was trying!



This is what my plate looked like. And the hubby had the rest, he liked it except for the hidden mushrooms:)



Yummy sweet and sour made it all come together, and leftovers for tomorrow night!
What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm just working and possibly going to the Lake one last time this summer!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Lots of cheese for me, please!
This weekend, I'll be busy packing up to move to USC...EEE!