Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Girls Night Alone

Since the hubby is away for the night, I'm declaring this girls night and since I don't work tomorrow I can stay up late!
The night started with traffic! But I managed to keep my cool and made it to Red Loster to meet my best friend Ashley for dinner. We catched up and did some reminisingof college and weddings.
And speaking of wedding, when Ashley threw my bachelorette party we went to a show/play of Mamma Mia because I'm not a drinker/partier. It was a great night with the girls and I then I remembered I hadn't seen the new Mamma Mia movie.
So I went right to Walmart and bought it!


I'm watching it as I type! And having 4-10 bites of these:

The other day Holly from www.thehealthyeverythingtarian.wordpress.com shared with us that coconut m & m's hit the shelves. I wanted some so bad, but ended up finding these!
Off to watch movie, talk to the hubby, play with kitty and maybe another movie!
Leianna
P.S. Dinner was coconut shrimp again, I just forgot to picture it with all the girl talk going on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loved that movie. Usually, I'm not into the whole "musical" shows, but this is the exception. I even bought the soundtrack the next day! ;)

xxoo
Heather

Anonymous said...

I actually have never liked musicals but that movie looks pretty cute!

and those m&m's look delicious! do they taste good?

Holly said...

i LOVE musicals! woowoo! and PB&J M&Ms...i had no idea. thanks for the info!

http://thehealthyeverythingtarian.wordpress.com