Monday, August 24, 2009

Forgotten Details

So after I wrote that monsterous post last night I forget some minor details like:

  • I got my haircut at a cute salon in town called "Indulgance." I have to say for a small town this was a highlight for me, because when you live in a major city you have everything at your fingertips and can be picky, but I loved the salon and the owner is actually my brother -in-laws roommate/best friend's sister. So we have a lot in common and she's young!
  • Also I had a CHALLENGE this weekend about not bringing my scale to Iowa! Didn't catch that read it here! The results were amazing, I didn't feel anxious and only gained a pound, which means nothing really! It makes me feel great knowing eventually I could survive without it:)

Onto today I started the morning with oats in a jar again with cashew butter, oats, flaxseed, and appricots!



Sorry for the crappy Blackberry pictures, birthday is t-minus 6 days! Still hoping for an amzing present in the form of a camera!!
I plan on going to the store today to make some Lemon Lavender Cupcakes, can't wait!

What's your favorite flavor in a bread or cupcake or muffin?

Mine is definetely LEMON!

No comments: