Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just call me Tiger Woods!

Here it is, hubby and I golfing. I'm just learning so it takes me a while and my arms get sore after a while. This is at the first hole.

And this is me hole #9. All done and I was happy because it was raining off and on, we walked all nine and I wan't doing to good. I definetely need more practice!
We went to this particular course because the hubby had a $100 gift certificate. After golfing he wanted to use up the money because the golf season is almost over in MN and don't know if we'll be here next year. So we bought 2 golf shirts and then I saw these probars at the register. When I saw these on Cait's blog I knew I had to find them somewhere. So I'm excited to try the Koka Moka and Berry ones this week!

Then we decided to go to Dick's because the hubby needed golf balls because I lost like 5, oopps:)
I also knew that Dick's sold Clif shot and Gu that on seen on MarathonVal's blog, so I had to get some and try them out for my long runs! And I tried one orange flavored shot blok on the way home and LOVED it!



On our plate tonight for dinner will be some edamame and we are grilling some ribeyes! Just watching National Treasure 2 and watching it RAIN for the rest of the evening!



Do you have a hobby other than running or exercising?
I'm trying to become more patient and learn golf, but it's hard!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, look at your huge smile, being a great trooper! Way to use that $100 gift certificate! I never really knew golf was hard, but at least you're learning something new and using some muscles that you rarely se!

My hobby...well, it'll be reading, writing, and blogging!

Anonymous said...

Mini golf is the only thing I've tried and even then I stink! lol. I'd love to try it sometime though! Good for you for trying it!